A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Another Look at JewelMint's April 2012 Collection

How many times can you shown sneak peeks before they are no longer considered sneak peeks? :) It's only mid-march and we've seen quite a bit of April's new upcoming collection.

I'm a little bit on the fence here - while I love seeing (a few) sneak peeks of new items from JewelMint, another part of me is thinking that we've seen too much, too soon. The clutches have yet to be released, but I feel like they've been around for a long time now, and the pieces featured below were shared with us by Cher Coulter last week. Additionally, a few pieces we've been waiting for what seems like months now still have yet to be released (i.e. Covent Garden Bracelet, "Horse" Bracelet, Lioness Bracelet, Envelope Clutches, and so on)...

Anyone else feeling antsy? To tell you the truth, I've even gone as far as searching for pieces that resemble these future pieces, and I have found a few already. I'll share my finds with you in a few upcoming posts!

Here's another look at JewelMint's April 2012 Collection from SidewalkHustle.com...

Which pieces are you looking forward to purchasing? Sneak peeks getting old, or can't get enough?

Click here to view all the current sneak peeks from JewelMint in the gallery!

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...