A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Do-It-Yourself: JewelMint Steampunk Necklace!

I don't think there are many people who don't love JewelMint's Steampunk Earrings. Their unique, and probably even more versatile than you'd think!

If your anything like me, there are days when wearing large hoop earrings is just impossible. Being a mom, I've mentioned before that it can be hard to wear certain pieces around little one's who make a habit of mistaking your dangly hoop earrings for toys. :)

Over the years I've had to become a little bit more creative with how I wear my jewelry around my kids. For instance, the Steampunk Earrings are great earrings, but I soon found out that it's so much more fun (and safer) for me to remove one of the charms by slipping it off the hoop and adding it on a chain!

Even without the steampunk charms, the hematite hoop earrings are great basics all on their own. I also particularly like this do-it-yourself project because it doesn't involve the use of jewelry tools or having to alter the earrings in any way.

Here's the end result!









Would you wear the Steampunks as a necklace charm?

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...