A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today's Private Jewelry Sales | Thursday 3/22

Hey everyone! So as you know, JewelMint is known to make an occasional appearance in the world of private online boutique sales. There are a handful of these limited sample sites out there that I frequent on a daily basis such as RueLaLa, HauteLook, ShopLately, Ideeli, and so forth. I often get the most beautiful pieces of jewelry from these sites as can often be seen in my review videos on YouTube. Besides JewelMint, these sales are where I purchase most of my jewelry. I constantly come across some great JewelMint look-alikes and pieces that compliment nicely with items already in my collection. I also love being introduced to many designers that I wouldn't have found otherwise. Since I check these sites on a daily basis anyways, I felt it would be fun to gather all the jewelry-related sales for you in a single post each day...

Here are some of the current limited jewelry sales going on right now where you can sometimes score pieces at up to 90% off:


Fab: Vinylux Jewelry - Record vinyl jewelry (starting from $17)

Fab: DESiGNERiCA - Unqiue high-tech jewelry (starting from $12)

Gilt: Jewelry by House of Harlow 1960 (starting from $22)


Gilt: Anna Beck Jewelry (starting at $36)

HautLook: Cam & Zooey Blowout - Tell a story with enchanted jewelry designs (starting from $8)

HauteLook: Sophisticated Staples: Jewelry Event - Classic jewelry styles are eternally elegant (starting from $10)

Ideeli: Le'cneca - gold earrings with elegant gemstones (starting at $20)

Ideeli: Bogassi - Silver & gold jewelry with precious stones (starting at $120)

RueLaLa: Temple St. Clair - High-end 18k gold statement pieces (starting at $649)

ShopLately: Lookin' Sharp: Sophisticated edgy jewelry (starting at $5)

ShopLately: Geode, Make My Day: The feel good sale (starting at $21)

ShopLately: Standout Steals: Eye-catching earrings under $10 (starting at $6)



xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!
*Links within this post are referred links.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...