A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

JewelMint Sneak Peek: Apple Locket?

Photo: JewelMint

JewelMint has shared this upcoming sneak peek over on Facebook! Besides being an obvious apple charm necklace, I'm wondering if this apple opens - à la Pomander.

While I'm normally a fan of red delicious apples, the contrast between the green enamel and gold hardware is a nice combination.

As for styling this necklace, I'm not sure yet if this is something I would actually wear - I think my daughter would absolutely love it though, and this could also make a cute gift for teachers.

Here are a few similar options I found that are available now...






What do you think of this sneak peek? Love it or pass?

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...