A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

JewelMint's New Golden Fringe Earrings + Return of Lucky Charms!

Photos: JewelMint

They do exist! JewelMint's new Golden Fringe Earrings were released yesterday along with the return of the Lucky Charms Necklace! I believe this to be the third time JewelMint has released LC - the first release being a quick sell out, followed by another brief return to ultimately - and quickly - sell out again.

I'm actually really exited for a gold version of On The Fringe, as I'm more of a fan of gold now than ever!

All about it...




Golden Fringe Earrings
Description: Born from the original silver best-sellers, these golden gems pack a whole lot of glamorous punch! The ultimate style pick-me-up, worn casually cool or with embellished elegance, you'll live on the edge of fashion glory with this shining knockout design.

I'm thinking these earrings will be perfect for summer - I'm imagining wearing these poolside, hair down with beachy, summer waves! Never thought I'd say that I can't wait for it to heat up a little more! :)

Click here to find Golden Fringe on JewelMint.com.
Click here to find Lucky Charms on JewelMint.com.

Will you or have you already purchased JewelMint's Golden Fringe Earrings?

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...