A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mint-Spiration: The Serpentine Infinity Knot + Serpentine Drop Knot!



You may remember my original Serpentine Bracelet photos (in this post here) from awhile back. I've been loving this necklace as a bracelet ever since!

Today, I decided to try a few other ways of switching it up...

In the first photo, you can see how I've knotted this necklace bracelet into an overstated knot! I like to call this the Serpentine Infinity Knot.

The second photo kind of just happened when I was playing around with it a little more...this is pretty much just like the first knot except instead of feeding the other side through, I let the knot hang down instead. I'm also tempted to attached my second serpentine to the two links of the first necklace to create a Serpentine Knot Necklace - I think that would look AMAZING! What do you think this version of the Serpentine bracelet should be called? Maybe the Serpentine Drop Knot?

I love this because...

There are so many ways you can mix this necklace up. If you already own this necklace, you should try it out!

JewelMint's Serpentine Necklace, $29.99

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

P.S. Sorry I've been a little MIA lately - I've been here, just working on something NEW! It's related to JewelMint (well, all the Mints really), and I'll be able to talk about it soon! I can't wait to share it with you! :) Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...