A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Back Home from a Fabulous Father's Day Weekend Getaway!!!

Boy, do I have so much to talk about this week!!! This past weekend was a fun-filled one with a beautiful trip upstate. I took a couple days off from blogging (with the exception of the Sunday Exchange post) and had a relaxing barbecue with friends and family. We even enjoyed yesterday evening out on the lake to celebrate Father's Day!

I wore my white bandeau bikini (as planned) with my beautiful Astoria Necklace and received so many nice compliments! Over the bikini I wore khaki bungalow pants, a super-soft white tissue tank, and brown Vachetta leather sandals. On my wrist, my Serpentine Necklace (as seen here).

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and while this weekend was a great one...I'm happy to be home!

Upon my return, I was greeted with JewelMint packages including a lot of this past week's re-releases! I'm so thrilled with my orders and let me tell you, the Poseidon Disc Necklace and Romantic Pine Pendant are both gorgeous! I'll be posting photos soon after I finish unpacking (you know, the worst part of taking vacations is always the loads of laundry that must be done when you return home). ;)

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...