A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back In Stock: JewelMint's Fantasia Necklace & Pearl Fleur Earrings! Thanks Janine!

Photos: JewelMint

A special thanks to Janine for letting us know that JewelMint's Fantasia Necklace and Pearl Fleur Earrings are back in stock! You see, Janine let me know about the restocks yesterday and the day prior. For some reason when I went into my account, these pieces were still showing as sold out. I was finally able to confirm the restocks when they eventually showed up for me in my showroom. Good new is they're still available, but could sell out quickly being that they are showing as Almost Sold Out. Get 'em while you still can!

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...