A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Friday, November 11, 2011

JewelMint Restocks Galore! Thank You Dee!


 
 
 

 Photos: Jewelmint

Hey everyone! I just want to give a quick thanks to Dee for sending me a message on Facebook about some of JewelMint's latest releases. Also, a super huge thanks to her for sharing my JewelMint Jabber link with others over on JM's Facebook Page. :)

Here are the newest pieces to be restocked:
Bella Flora Earrings
Gehry Cuff
Humanity Bracelet
New Heights Bracelet
Piet Earrings
Petit Coeur Necklace
Serpentine Necklace
Soulmate Bangle
Zoe Bangle

I also want to let everyone that I'm going to be taking some time this upcoming weekend to really focus on updating all of my blogs including archives, updates, and references! These updates will include easier navigation, and a few other things I have planned that I think will really make the whole "Mints" experience that much better!

In the meantime, I'll be focusing mainly on Mint Mail, Restock Notifications, and the Trade Posts until the updates are complete.

Hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend!

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here
 to sign up!

P.S. A special text notification for this offer has been sent on its way! Click here to learn more or about how to sign up for free!

1 comment:

  1. I started to email you about this too when I saw a post about it on the JM blog on my Apple Mail RSS Feed around 6:00, but I figured that either you already knew or that someone else had already emailed you about it. I was SO excited! Still somewhat disappointed though just because it feels like I've been waiting an eternity for them to restock the Orbit Necklace, Lovers Locket, Lovestruck Necklace, Silver Flower Chain Bracelet, Celtic Charm Rings, and/or Charleston Earrings and the only other piece from this latest restock that I like is the Soulmate Bangle, but even that I can't get since it looks huge. I wish they'd stop making all of their bracelets so big! I'm really glad to finally pick up Zoe though because it looks like it runs small and might actually fit my tiny wrists!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...