A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Friday, February 3, 2012

JewelMint Lovers' Locket (Exclusive Reserves) Video Review + Styling Ideas!



I hold a special place in my heart for my JewelMint Lovers' Locket that I recently scored during JewelMint's Exclusive Reserves sale back in December. I had wanted this necklace for the longest time and was so excited to finally own it!

I really hope that JewelMint brings this antique locket back, or even a refashion would be super fun as well! I can almost imagine this piece on a headband or as a ring with a scaled down version of this timeless locket. Oh! Or even smaller Lovers' Locket stud earrings! That would be a-a-a-mazing ! Don't you think?

You can watch my video review above, and check back soon for my additional written review with photos!

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...