A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Kate Bosworth in "Moonlight" from Vanessa Bruno - Spring/Summer 2012










Photos & Video: Vanessa Bruno's "Moonlight"

I loved Kate in Vanessa Bruno's "LØV" Fall/Winter 2011 video and I honestly didn't think that any video could top its creativity - that is, until I watched "Moonlight".

While everyone will have their own perception about the meaning of "Moonlight", it's quite obvious that Kate portrays a mother who has somehow lost her way and ended up trapped on, well, the "moon" - looking absolutely stunning the entire time I must add!

Some may argue that the metaphor for being trapped on the moon could be interpreted as death, whereas others have said that it signifies the feeling of being isolated, leaving Kate to reflect on happier times, and the end signifying a sense of being set free.

Without getting entirely too deep into the meaning, I do know that it made me reflect on what it's like to be a mother and how your children may remember you once you've passed. Which actually made me teary-eyed while I was watching it. Yeah, I admit it....I actually teared up. lol

If your a mother, you know how it is...anything that has to do with children and memories can be a soft spot. :)

What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, Kate in Vanessa Bruno's new video...I hope Vanessa Bruno features her in all future videos, they're very interesting to watch and the songs are always a perfect match.

Watch the full-length video of Kate in "Moonlight":


The song is by Sebastien Schuller, titled "Awakening". I can't seem to get it out of my head! Watch the video for this song:



What are your thoughts on Kate's performance in "Moonlight"? 

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...