A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

JewelMint Bird Cage Cuff Sketch + New Releases Including the JewelMint Bird Nest Bangle + Blackbird Cage Bangle



Photos: JewelMint

Two new recolors of the original Bird Cage Bangle are here in silver (Bird Nest Bangle) and hematite (Blackbird Cage Bangle).

While the original Bird Cage is a unique design, I've never personally been a huge fan of wearing it. My wrists are small (5 1/2 inches around) and it always feels way too big and clunky on me.

On the other hand, I really like the new silver recolor - even better than the original. And while I know it's not practical (at least not for me), I think it's really cute how JewelMint has paired the three together in their style videos.


I also think this bangle would look sweet in a rose gold as well! Moreover, a complete redesign/refashioning of the bird cage would be lovely too - especially for us smaller wristed ladies! I'm thinking something along the lines of a Bird Cage Cuff!

Okay. Imagine this...a circular cuff bird cage design that opens and clasps close for a tighter fit (thinking along the lines of the Zoe Bangle). I'd also love to see a safety chain for a touch of added detail.

I drew of a sketch and a quick (and I mean really quick) edit in Photoshop to give you a better idea. Here's what I came up with...

JewelMint Bird Cage Cuff Sketch

A terribly quick Photoshop edit :)

If a Bird Cage Cuff existed, would you buy it?



xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...